Skip to content
- 1 pound sushi-grade (previously frozen) tuna, cut into ½” cubes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½” piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated or minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and mashed
- ELLA’S FLATS®️ All Seed Savory Crisps Spicy Flavor
- Furikake, for garnish
- In a medium bowl toss together tuna, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes or up to 1 day.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, Sriracha, lime juice, and sesame oil.
- To serve, spread a little avocado on each ELLA’S FLATS®️ All Seed Savory Crisps Spicy Flavor, then top with tuna poke. Drizzle with spicy mayo, and garnish with furikake. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.