- 12 ounces chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound raw shrimp, de-shelled and de-veined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (more or less according to your preference)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
Don't go out for chow mein, make your own with this easy and tasty recipe for Spicy Shrimp Chow Mein. It's like, legit amazing.
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until shrimp is pink.
- Add garlic, cabbage, chili flakes, soy sauce, oyster sauce and water. Stir to combine.
- When liquid starts to bubble, add chow mein noodles, bean sprouts and green onion. Toss until fully coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, serve and enjoy!