- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- Guacamole: Store-bought or homemade (1 ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pinch garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Stir together the refried beans, taco seasoning and taco sauce; warm the beans up.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a plate.
- Mash the avocado and stir together with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder.
- Spread guacamole over the top of the beans.
- Place sour cream in a squirt bottle.
- Draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with the sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives and parsley around the edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips.