- 1 cup
- 1 cup goat cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten for egg wash
- In a food processor combine all of the sour cream, goat cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, artichoke hearts and spinach. Blend until a smooth cheese paste like mixture is formed.
- Once fully blended, transfer the cheese to a surface lined with plastic wrap. Using your hands, shape the cheese into a large tennis ball sized “bomb”. Wrap the bomb up tightly and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours - overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Once the cheese has set, remove the plastic wrap and wrap the bomb in the puff pastry sheets, overlapping the puff pastry in the middle to ensure the whole bomb will be covered,
- Once the bomb is wrapped on all sides with the puff pastry, crimp the edges using a fork to seal the cheese inside.
- Brush the whole bomb generously with egg wash then cut 4 small holes in the top of the bomb to allow steam to escape.
- Bake the cheese bomb for 30-40 minutes or until the puff pastry is an even golden brown.
- Remove the cheese bomb from the oven then transfer to a large platter or board for serving. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve with crackers or bread of your choice. Enjoy!