Serves: 4 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Avocado Oil Pouch (plus more for finishing)
- ½ lb chicken boneless and skinless (thighs or breasts), chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- 8 oz spaghetti
- Boil a large pot of water and cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain pasta, keeping 1/2 cup of the pasta water for later.
- Add 2 tablespoons of La Tourangelle Avocado Oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped chicken then sprinkle with red pepper flakes and season with salt. Cook on medium heat until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves and chopped garlic to the skillet with chicken.
- Cook on medium heat for about 3- 5 minutes until the tomatoes release some of their juices. Add spinach and cook until spinach wilts just a little. Taste, and add more salt, if needed.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the skillet with the chicken and vegetables.
- Mix everything well, add more seasonings (salt and pepper), if desired. If the sauce seems dry, add a small amount of pasta cooking water.
- Garnish with extra basil leaves and a drizzle of La Tourangelle Avocado Oil.