Serves: 18 portions
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling time
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces White Chocolate chopped
- 16 ounces Semisweet Chocolate, chopped
- High Key Mini Chocolate Chip ( 1 Bag)
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini Chocolate Eggs
- Spring or Easter sprinkles for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval to prevent chocolate from burning. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval to prevent chocolate from burning.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate onto the lined baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Scoop the melted white chocolate into dollops on top of the semisweet chocolate.
- Swirl the white chocolate into the semisweet chocolate with a butter knife to get the marbling effect. Swirl up and down, back and forth, or diagonally, until you achieve your desired look.
- Sprinkle High Key Mini Chocolate Chip, pretzel sticks, chocolate eggs and sprinkles over melted chocolate.
- Let set for an hour, or until hard and solid. You can also place in the refrigerator or freezer to help set faster.
- Break into pieces once set.