Skip to content
- 1 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 bag JFC Spicy Dried Squid Snack
- 3 sheets nori
- 1 ½ cups cooked white rice
- ½ carrot julienned
- 1 cucumber deseeded and julienned
- 3 pieces pickled yellow radish
- Sesame oil, for serving
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Mix gochujang and sesame oil in a small bowl. Add in JFC Spicy Dried Squid Snack and mix to combine
- Place nori sheet on bamboo matt and spread a handful of rice on to nori. Add ⅓ of carrots, cucumber, JFC Spicy Dried Squid Snack, and 1 piece of radish in neat pile across nori.
- Roll nori tightly over ingredients, pressing to seal. Repeat for two other nori pieces with remaining ingredients.
- Brush rolls with sesame oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chop into bite sized pieces and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.