- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 to 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Sriracha. Stir to combine.
- Roll out pizza dough and cut it into 20 even squares.
- Place one large tablespoon of Sriracha mixture onto dough. Seal and roll into a ball.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, then add baking soda and salt. Stir. Gently drop each pretzel ball into the water and boil for 20 seconds. Remove and place on a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkles pretzel balls with Kosher salt and parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Brush with melted butter before serving. Serve Sriracha Pretzel Bites and enjoy!