Serves: 8 people
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 sheets round puff pastry
- ⅓ cup Incredo Sugar Dark Cocoa Salted Caramel Spread
- 1 egg, beaten
- Powdered sugar for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one pastry round on the prepared baking sheet. Spread an even layer of the Incredo Sugar Dark Cocoa Salted Caramel Spread then top with the remaining round of puff pastry.
- Place a glass face down in the middle of the puff pastry. Cut the pastry into four equal strips with a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Cut through each quarter two more times, for a total of 16 equal strips. Using both hands, grab two strips and twist them away from each other twice, then press the two ends together to make a point. Repeat with remaining strips until the pastry resembles a star. There will be a total of 8 points.
- Brush the top of the pastry with the beaten egg then transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the pastry, is golden brown and puffy.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before dusting with powdered sugar and serving.