- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
You know that really delicious lemon loaf from Starbucks? Recreate it at home with this super easy recipe. You sincerely need to try Starbucks lemon loaf recipe. It’s best for breakfast, a midmorning snack, or even dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another large bowl, beat granulated sugar, eggs and butter until creamy. Beat in vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon juice until combined.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet and beat until smooth. Beat in buttermilk and lemon zest.
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into loaf pan, smoothing out the top. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and cool.
- While loaf cools, make your glaze. Whisk together all the glaze ingredients. If it's too thick, add a little more milk, too thin, add a little more powdered sugar. Whisk until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour glaze over cool loaf, serve and enjoy!