Skip to content
Sticky Sesame Sauce:
Chicken Rice Bowls:
- ¼ cup chicken stock or water
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 packages 4Sisters Enriched Instant White Rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ,divided
- 3 cups broccoli ,chopped into small pieces
- 3 cups snap peas
- 2 large chicken breasts ,cut into 1 inch cubes
- Salt & pepper
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Green onion (garnish)
- Shake together all honey sesame sauce ingredients in a mason jar (or mix in a bowl) and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan. Add broccoli and snap peas. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until bright green and tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan. Add the chicken to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Cook for 7-10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add the sauce to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook 4Sisters Enriched Instant White Rice according to package instructions. Divide between 4 bowls.
- Divide the vegetables and chicken into the bowls and drizzle with extra sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.