Serves: 4 servings
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, milk, and eggs; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch nonstick skillet.
- Stir batter and pour 2 tablespoons into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry, then turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet if needed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and maple syrup. Spread 2 tablespoons onto each crepe, then roll up.
- Slice fruit and spoon over crepes.