- 2 cups white chocolate, melted
- ½ cup RIND Straw-Peary, chopped
- ½ cup Blüm Honey Vanilla Almonds, crushed
- ½ cup Sun-Maid Sour Strawberry Raisins
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour melted white chocolate into the prepared baking sheet. Spread white chocolate in an even layer with an offset spatula. Immediately sprinkle chopped RIND Straw-Peary, crushed Blüm Honey Vanilla Almonds, and Sun-Maid Sour Strawberry Raisins in an even layer and gently press into the white chocolate. Transfer to the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from the baking sheet and place on a cutting board. Chop or break up the bark into small pieces. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!