Skip to content
- 4 english muffins
- 1 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 /4 cup heavy cream
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Once the sugar has dissolved into the cream cheese add the jam and mix until evenly combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip.
- Cut a small hole in the top of each english muffin then gently push the piping bag into the muffin. Fill the middle of the muffin with the cream cheese mixture, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg and the cream. Dip each stuffed english muffin in the cream mixture and allow to sit and soak up the egg, about 10 minutes.
- While the english muffins are soaking heat a large non stick pan with butter.
- Fry the soaked english muffins in batches, allowing them to cook on the first side for about 3-4 minutes then turning and cooking for an additional 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Transfer the cooked stuffed english muffins to a plate and top with powdered sugar, fresh strawberries and whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
- Add more steps if need
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.