Serves: 8 people
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- 4 bags HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies
- 2 Tbs Butter- Melted
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Prepare cheesecake mixture by mixing together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar and beat until fluy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined. Set aside.
- Place HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies and Melted butter into a food processor and pulse until crumbs are moistened and come together.
- Press into prepared baking dish.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the top of prepared cookie base and smooth with a spatula.
- Dot with Strawberry Jam and use a toothpick to swirl over top.
- Crumble more HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies over top and Bake 35-40 minutes or until center is just slightly jiggly and edges are set.
- Cool completely then cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.