A dessert that's fun, tasty and just ever so boozy? My oh my, how did we get so lucky? Enjoy these Strawberry Daiquiri Donuts!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry. Using a circle cutter, cut out 4 to 6 circles from each sheet. Place on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While puff pastries cook, make the filling. In a large bowl, beat together heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, light rum and strawberry jam until combined and fluffy. Scoop into a piping bag, or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off.
- In another bowl, make the icing by combining powdered sugar, coconut oil, lemon juice and strawberry jam until fully mixed.
- Remove puff pastries from the oven. Cut a small hole in one corner and pipe filling inside. Cover with icing and sprinkle with coconut flakes and sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!