- 2 teaspoons Strawberry D’Gari Gelatin
- 1/3 cup The Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Sangria Iced Tea
- 1/3 cup mochiko sweet rice flour
- Pinch of salt
- Cornstarch for shaping mochi
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Start by making The Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Sangria Iced Tea by placing one tea bag into a mug. Pour hot water on top and let steep for 5 minutes. Once steeped, remove the teabag, let cool, and measure ⅓ cup.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add mochiko sweet rice flour, hibiscus tea, Strawberry D’Gari Gelatin, and salt pinch. Mix until all clumps have dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for one minute. Take off the plastic wrap and stir/knead until the mixture is smooth then microwave for another minute.
- Dust a working surface with cornstarch and remove mochi from the bowl. Coat with cornstarch and work into a log. Be careful not to burn your fingers, the mixture will be very hot! Cut the log into bite-sized pieces and roll it into balls. Dust off any excess cornstarch. Serve and enjoy!