Strawberries and lemons help make the perfect fruity dessert! And they're especially delicious when you're using Halo Top
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper (we recommend something that has tall sides to keep the bars in place). Place one layer of graham cracker halves on the parchment paper, leaving as little space between them as possible. Set aside remaining graham cracker halves (soon-to-be sandwich tops).
- Add a layer of Strawberry Halo Top on top of the graham crackers. Then do the same with Lemon Cake Halo Top.
- Gently place remaining graham crackers on top of ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 24 hours.
- Lift ice cream sandwiches out of the pan. Cut between graham cracker halves with a sharp knife to make individual sandwiches.
- Wrap and freeze, or serve immediately.