Skip to content
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup Yum Crumbs Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8×8-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper, spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Mix together strawberry cake, melted butter, eggs and strawberry gelatin in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make the frosting, beat together cream cheese, butter and vanilla until combined. Slowly add in powdered sugar and heavy cream and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle Yum Crumbs Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Topping over the strawberry brownies and press down into the frosting.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.