- ½ package D’Gari Strawberry Gelatin
- 1 cup just boiled water
- ¼ cup Torani Shortbread Syrup
- ½ cup vanilla flavored vodka
- 2 pints large strawberries (the larger the better)
- Whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix D’Gari Strawberry Gelatin with just-boiled water and Torani Shortbread Syrup. Mix until the jello has completely dissolved. Once jello has dissolved, stir in vanilla-flavored vodka and set aside.
- While the jello mixture is cooling, hollow out the strawberries. Start by cutting the top and the tip-off, then hollow out the center with a melon baller.
- Once all strawberries are hollowed, carefully fill with the jello mixture then transfer to the fridge to set for at least two hours.
- Once the jello has set, top with a squirt of whipped cream and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. Serve and enjoy!