- 25 Golden Oreos
- .8 oz bag freeze dried strawberries
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup white coating chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a food processor add oreos, freeze dried strawberries and cream cheese. Pulse until crumbs form. Set aside 2 tablespoons dor sprinkling the truffles.
- Add the cream cheese into the truffle mixture and pulse until a ball forms.
- Using a tsp scoop the truffles out onto the parchment paper, then roll between your hands to form a ball.
- Place the coating chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and add in the coconut oil.
- Microwave for 30 second intervals and stir. Repeat until chocolate has melted.
- Using a skewer dip the truffles into the coating and tap off any excess.
- Following quickly with the crumbs that were set aside. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.