- 1 loaf brioche bread, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups cream, warmed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an oven-safe skillet with butter. Set aside.
- Cut brioche loaf into 1-inch pieces and add to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, butter, and warmed cream. Whisk to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over bread. Add vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Mix to combine.
- Mix granulated sugar with sliced strawberries. Add to bread mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into greased skillet. Cover with remaining cinnamon sugar. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve with whipped cream and caramel. Enjoy!