Trying to end the summer on a culinary high note? Then this Summer Salmon Bake is the ultimate recipe for you. It's healthy, it's delicious, it's easy and it's so beautiful, everyone will think you spend hours on it. You can mix it up with different veggies and herbs for even more tasty combinations.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Dice shallots and cut the asparagus so the asparagus is just longer than the salmon filet.
- In a large bowl, combine asparagus, tomatoes, shallots, dill, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, juice of half a lemon, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss well until everything is coated.
- Cut a large-sized rectangular piece of parchment paper (or foil). Line up the asparagus with tomatoes on top to make a bed for the salmon.
- Place salmon on top of the veggies and season with salt, pepper, sliced lemons, more dill, and a drizzle with the rest of the olive oil. Fold the parchment over and seal the edges by folding them together. If using foil do the same and seal by squeezing and pinching the edges together.
- Place salmon packets on a baking sheet and bake for 18 - 25 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself with steam when opening the parchment or foil. Serve Summer Salmon Bake alongside a salad or rice and enjoy!