- 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 4 tablespoons FreshIdeas Sunbutter (1 tablespoon per cake)
- Grease 4 ramekins then dust with cocoa powder and preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheight.
- In a large bowl mix together Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Cake Mix, eggs, oil, and water until combined. Spoon batter evenly into each ramekin then top with 1 tablespoon of FreshIdeas Sunbutter. Gently press the sunbutter into the middle of the cake mix.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes. The top will still be jiggly, but the sides will be firm. Allow to cool for a minute, then place an inverted plate on top and flip over. Be careful the ramekins will still be hot.
- Dust warm cakes with powdered sugar and enjoy!