- 4 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon olive oil||1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 8-inch flour or corn tortillas||2 8-inch flour or corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree||1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder||1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 oz vegan cheese||5 oz vegan cheese
2. Drain and rinse the beans.
3. Assemble the tortilla. Scoop half pumpkin puree on a tortilla and top with black beans, half cooked spinach and half vegan cheese, onion and garlic powder and a pinch of kosher salt.
4. Cover with the second tortilla. Then add the remaining ingredients: pumpkin puree, cooked spinach, vegan cheese, onion and garlic powder and salt.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.