- 1 ½ cups cooked white rice
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon furikake
- 8 oz imitation crab
- ¼ cup mayo (preferably Japanese)
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- ½ cup mayo
- GimMe Snacks, Sea Salt Premium Roasted Seaweed, sliced avocado and sliced cucumber for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit grease a baking dish.
- Microwave rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and pour into cooked rice. Fold until rice is well coated. Spread into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with furikake.
- In a bowl, combine imitation crab, cream cheese, mayo, and sriracha and mix until well combined. Spread in an even layer over the rice. Drizzle with mayo and sriracha and sprinkle with additional furikake. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and crispy on top.
- To serve, place a scoop on GimMe Snacks, Sea Salt Premium Roasted Seaweed with sliced avocado and sliced cucumber.