- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 (12.84-ounce) box Mini Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's Pierogies
- 2 teaspoons dark aged miso paste
- 6 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 8 tablespoons white miso paste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- To make the miso sauce, combine rice vinegar, honey, white miso paste, sriracha, and dark miso paste until well-blended. Set aside.
- Take pierogies direct from the freezer and cook in a deep fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown. Toss with miso sauce.