Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6 bone in and skin on chicken thighs
- 2 ounces vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 ounces soy sauce
- 1 jar sweet chili sauce
- Scallions & toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Get ready for something delicious with this Sweet Chili Glazed Chicken! Serve each piece of chicken over rice for a beautiful and tasty dinner idea. Need more than 12 pieces? Bake up a few more chicken thighs. It's so easy.
- Firstly, pre-heat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Brush chicken thighs with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once the chicken has cooled enough to handle, remove bones and cut the chicken in half. Place on a baking tray, cover with soy sauce and brush with sweet chili sauce. Then bake for another 10 minutes, or until a glaze has formed and the skin looks crispy.
- Serve Sweet Chili Glazed Chicken over a bed of rice, a garnish of sliced scallions, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!