Serves: 10 Pancakes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cups of mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small piece chocolate - for grating on top
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Beat in the sweet potato. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Add the sweet potato mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat the pan in a very thin layer of oil.
- Drop the pancake batter by ¼ cups.
- When the pancakes start to bubble around the edges (about 2 minutes), flip and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, mix together the marshmallow fluff and water. Heat, stirring constantly, until well combined and the marshmallow sauce is shiny, about 5 minutes.
- Top the pancakes with the marshmallow sauce. Grate a bit of chocolate on top.