- 1 ½ cups mashed sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- ¼ an avocado, sliced
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- 2 pieces of bacon
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed sweet potato and the eggs.
- Once a smooth batter has formed season with salt.
- Pre-heat your waffle iron as directed, then lightly coat with butter to ensure the sweet potato mixture doesn’t stick.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until browned.
- Remove from the waffle iron and top with a fried egg, sliced avocado and bacon. Enjoy!