Skip to content
- 500g chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- A handful of chopped parsley for garnish
- Cut chicken thighs into long strips and then place them into a bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice salt and pepper and let marinade for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill pan to high heat. Skewer the chicken pieces onto the wooden skewers, stretching them out. Do this for all of them, making as many skewers as you can.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked through and crispy then take off and brush with sweet and sour sauce. Serve with a garnish of chopped parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.