- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons sweet tea vodka
- 1 tub pre-made vanilla frosting (or homemade)
- 1 lemon, zested
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add lemon cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water, and 2 tablespoons of sweet tea vodka. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour cupcake batter into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While cupcakes cool, prepare the frosting. In a bowl, combine vanilla frosting, 3 tablespoons sweet tea vodka, and lemon zest. Mix until smooth.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, brush each one with remaining sweet tea vodka, and frost. Serve and enjoy!