- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 package prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to be the size of your oven-safe skillet. You can either place dough in skillet now, or top pizza then put in skillet.
- Top pizza dough with salsa, cooked ground beef, cheddar cheese, corn, beans, and sliced jalapeños. Carefully place pizza in an oven-safe skillet, if you haven't done so already.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve Taco Skillet Pizza and enjoy!