Serves: 12 People
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- Old Paso Taco Seasoning Packet
- 1 tin black beans
- 7 oz low-fat sour cream
- 1\3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1\3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 17 oz ground beef
- 7 oz sharp cheddar
- 1\2 tsp black pepper
- 1\4 tsp smoked paprika powder
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the tater tots in a large bowl. Sprinkle with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning and toss to coat. Spread the tater tots out in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Then move the tots to a platter.
- Break up ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add paprika, green onion, salt, pepper. Cook until the beef is browned.
- Add salsa and water to the meat. Cook until some liquid has evaporated, but the meat is still saucy.
- Mix meat sauce and black beans.
- Put the meat mixture on top of tater tots, then add sharp cheddar and cilantro.
- Spread sour cream on top of them.
- Serve warm.