- 6 lollipop or popsicle sticks
- 6 doughnut holes (we used Entenmann's Frosted Pop Ems; they're smaller than other brands)
- ½ cup green melting candy wafers
- Chocolate-covered sunflower seeds
- First, create a stand for holding the treats while they cool by making slits in the underside of a cardboard egg carton.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each doughnut hole. Melt the candy wafers according to the package directions. Spoon the melted candy into a ziplock bag and snip off a corner.
- Working with one doughnut hole at a time over a sheet of parchment paper, drizzle on the candy, covering the doughnut hole completely. If the candy's too runny, let it cool slightly; if it becomes too cool, reheat it in the bag in three-second bursts until warm.
- Press the sunflower seeds, pointy side up, into the treat. Slide the lollipop stick into the egg carton. Let the candy set completely. Remove the stick, if desired, and repeat with the other doughnut holes.