Serves: 8 Slices
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- 8 oz refrigerated reduced-fat Pillsbury crescent rolls 1 can
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup frozen french fries or shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz diced ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a medium size skillet over medium heat. Sauté red bell pepper and onions for 2-3 minutes. Add potatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are just set. 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Line a 12-inch round pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with cooking spray. Separate crescent dough and press onto the bottom and up the side of the pizza pan to form the crust. Make sure to press seams together firmly to seal.
- Spoon egg mixture and sprinkle diced ham over the top. Finish with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with green onions, slice and serve immediately.