Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups tater tots
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Warm the olive oil and cook the diced onion and ground beef on medium heat.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl crack in the eggs and stir in the whole milk, and 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a casserole pan arrange the tater tots and sprinkle with some olive oil. Top them with the ground meat mixture.
- Pour over the cheese and egg mixture and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- Let Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole cool for 15 minutes and serve on a plate with freshly chopped parsley.
- Enjoy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole.