Planning a brunch and looking for an easy, peasy, and delicious recipe? You have to make this Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole
! It's crazy simple and oh my god, it's so good! You'll be obsessed.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and milk. Pour over the tater tot mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven, serve Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole and enjoy!