- Tater Tots about 48 pieces
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1-2 green onions chopped
- Bake the tater tots according to the package directions. I baked mine at 425F for 28 minutes, flipping them once half way through.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- When they're cool enough to pick up with your fingers, add 4 to 6 tater tots to each skewer.
- Place the skewers on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the tater tots, then the bacon bits, and finally half of the chopped green onion.
- Return them to the oven and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle them with the remaining green onions.
- Serve with sour cream.