- 1 (4 oz) package D’Gari Orange Jello
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup tequila
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 packet Twang-A-Rita Palmona Love for rimming
- Small orange wedges for garnish
- Rim shot glasses by running a lime wedge along the rim then dipping in Twang-A-Rita Palmona Love.
- Mix D’Gari Orange Jello with hot water until it dissolves. Let cool then mix in tequila and orange juice.
- Pour mixture into prepared shot glasses. Add a splash of grenadine to each glass then transfer to the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish each glass with a small orange wedge and enjoy!