- 1/2 pound fettuccini noodles (1/2 standard box)
- 2 tablespoons oil of choice, divided
- 4 cups assorted chopped veggies (bell pepper, zucchini, squash, broccoli, mushrooms, etc.)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup good teriyaki sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Chicken alfredo is a common dish found in many restaurants around the world, chosen for the creamy sauce and soft pasta accompanied with nicely cooked chicken, goes well with a light salad or toasted garlic bread. This teriyaki chicken alfredo pasta brings that sweetness that teriyaki sauce is known for to our loved chicken alfredo pasta.
So what better than two delicious dishes coming together to wow us. With fresh vegetables and creamy pasta, you can get creative and add your favorite vegetables or the ones you have at hand. What do we need for this recipe? We are making our creamy pasta with fettuccine noodles, olive oil, or vegetable oil, vegetables of your choice, you can choose from mushrooms, broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, and others. And for the teriyaki chicken, we are using a boneless chicken breast, preferably diced, we are seasoning it with garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, pepper, and salt.
- Prepare a skillet at medium heat, pour in a spoon of oil and cover the pan with it, add your chopped vegetables, cook them nice and tender, sprinkle some salt and pepper, once your veggies are ready to remove them from the fire.
- Season your chicken with salt, garlic, onion, pepper, ginger, and salt. Cook the chicken until it’s gold and ready, move the chicken to the side, and add some butter, wait for it to melt, before adding the teriyaki sauce and cream. Mix everything together and then mix it with the chicken, let it simmer, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- The sauce should thicken. Remove from heat, add your al dente fettuccine pasta and veggies back to the pan with the chicken and mix everything. Check for flavor and season with extra salt and pepper or extra teriyaki sauce for a stronger sweet hint on your pasta. Quick and simple and yet truly delicious. Enjoy!