Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 pieces chicken drumsticks, on the bone, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher pepper
- 4 pieces aluminum foil, 12 x 18 inches
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Season chicken with salt, garlic, pepper, and paprika. Brush both sides of the chicken with 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce and place in the middle of each foil packet.
- Cut four large 18 x 12-inch pieces of foil and layout on a flat surface.
- Place 1 cup frozen mixed veggies in the center of each piece of foil.
- Place 1 drumstick in the middle of each foil packet.
- Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food. Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet tight so no steam escapes.
- Place foil packets into preheated oven and grill for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and chicken reaches an internal temp of 160F when tested with an instant read thermometer.
- Remove from the oven and carefully open the foil packets. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.