- 1 lb chicken breast and thighs, cut up in chunks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Green onions sliced for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Red bell peppers, Sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, oil, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and almost cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and simmer until sauce has thickened slightly and chicken is cooked through, 5 minutes
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and red bell peppers. Serve over rice.