- 1 (8-ounce) box dry rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (12-ounce) ribeye steak
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pea shoots
- Garnishes: sliced jalapeno peppers, sliced red and green Thai chilies, cilantro leaves, basil leaves, sliced green onions
A one-skillet recipe to make a delicious steak with sweet teriyaki sauce, a full meal for up to four people and not so difficult to achieve, this recipe can be used for a nice weekend lunch or even for a turnaround if you want to do a Chinese night, this is a great way to do that. Tasty and easy to cook.
This recipe is easy to make, and you can accompany with rice, noodles, or even vegetables. It is so versatile that it goes well with everything, also you can make it with other cuts of meat. You choose your favorite and make this recipe your own, just note the cooking time may change depending on the cut you choose for the recipe. Using basic ingredients we will get a whole meal, we are going to use rice noodles, rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, honey, ginger, and garlic.
This is to season, cook our meat, and our rice noodles as the side dish. For extra flavor, we will be adding pepper flakes, salt, and pea shoots. Choose your steak cut, ribeye is a good choice and is the one we are going to use for this recipe. And for garnishing some great choices are jalapeno peppers, Thai chilies or cilantro leaves. You could choose all or just the one you have available at home, basil or green onions also work.
- The first thing we are making is rice noodles, we are going to prepare them following the package instructions. Remove them from the pot, drain and let them cool while we prepare our meat.
- Secondly, we are mixing our ingredients, rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, honey, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes.
- This is our teriyaki sauce which we are using to cook our meat. In a hot pan with oil, we are going to cook our steak and add salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes each side or until it reaches the degree of your preference. Let it cool and cut it in strips.
- In the same skillet, add your noodles and warm them. Serve them in a bowl, add your steak, and the pea shot. Pour your sauce and your desired garnishes. Enjoy!