Serves: 2 people
- 1 package extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 Mexican squash, rings
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 Tbsp teriyaki sauce for glazing
- Cilantro for garnish
- Pre soak wood skewers, begin adding tofu, onions, squash, bell peppers and pineapple alternating between each one.
- Using a pastry brush glaze each skewer with teriyaki sauce.
- Begin to grill the skewers flipping over on each side to evenly distribute the heat.
- Take off the grill once tofu has a nice brown color and vegetables have a little char, garnish with cilantro and enjoy!