Skip to content
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 4 cups powdered sugar divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Orange food coloring - preferably gel or paste
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar to roll balls in
- 18 pretzels broken in half for stems
- Add frozen steak fries to baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake according to package directions.
- Once fries are baked, remove from oven and immediately top with both kinds of shredded cheese and return to oven until cheese has melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon, green onions, scallions and jalapeño slices.
- Drizzle with sour cream or serve with sour cream on the side for dipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.