Skip to content
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 slices smoky bacon finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef sirloin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or chili paprika
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoon masa or cornmeal
- 1/2 cup drained red kidney beans
- 8-12 beef or pork hot-dogs
- 2 cups shredded cheesee
- 1 bag Frito Corn Chips for topping
- Yellow mustard
- Pickles, chopped
- Firstly, In a medium saucepan, or pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. After that, add the beef and brown well.
- Add smoked paprika, season with salt and pepper, stir for about 1 minute.
- Add onion, garlic, and continue to cook until tender about 6-7 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, cook for 1 minute. Add beef stock, stir in masa or cornmeal and simmer until thickened about 10 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans and heat through.
- Heat the hotdogs on the grill or simmering water.
- Serve the hotdogs in toasted buns and top with cheese, pickles, lots of corn chips, mustard, and beef meat with tomato sauce and kidney beans.
Share This Recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.