- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream
- One 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 whole green onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces salsa
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, chilies, cheddar cheese and olives.
- Spread the mixture on tortillas. Roll up each tortilla tightly. Wrap the tortillas individually in damp paper towels. Refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 2 hours).
- Slice each rolled tortilla crosswise into 1-inch pieces (pinwheels). Place a toothpick in each pinwheel, and serve with a bowl of picante sauce or salsa on the side for dipping.