Skip to content
- 2 lbs boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups cooked white quinoa
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. hot chili oil
- Make the sauce by mixing together all ingredients. Use half of the sauce in a small pot and let simmer to thicken for 20 minutes or so.
- Place the chicken thighs in a freezer bag with the other half of the sauce and let that marinate in the fridge for an hour or longer.
- Cook the quinoa as directed on the bag or box and set aside.
- Grill the chicken on high heat on both sides until crispy and cooked through. Brush with some of the sauce as cooking.
- Place the quinoa on a plate and top with grilled chicken, crushed peanuts, chopped cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve right away while hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.