Skip to content
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup spiralized cucumber
- 1 cup picked/washed cilantro leaves
- Limes optional
- In a medium-sized skillet heat oil then add ground chicken. Season with salt, pepper. Add soy sauce and sesame oil . Stir until the chicken is fully cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, begin to prep and wash all veggies to be served with lettuce wrap.
- Plate veggies separate, and then begin to build wraps. Enjoy with friends!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.